- The self-paced training sessions are designed to ensure that the participants are able to apply the skills and knowledge under focus as well as build skills in the learning process.
- The sessions will therefore deploy any or a combination of quizzes and tests only. The instructors will have additional slides to present to participants.
Evaluation should be carried out regularly and appropriately to obtain feedback on each Trainee attainment (summative evaluation). Trainee approaches to an understanding of the learning context and valuable data on which to make the selection of the 10 successful Trainees.
One Week Face to Face/Or Online Training for the ten (10) Best Trainees
The ten (10) Best trainees will be enrolled for a face-to-face /or online end of programme training during one of the major insurance/reinsurance events in Africa (AIO, FANAF, OESAI, GAIF, FAIR, etc). Instructions will be delivered fully either on-site with face-to-face interaction or virtually between the facilitator and the trainees.
Post Training Evaluation
- Administer the training impact assessment forms and generate a report;
- Follow-up and impact remediation and reporting;
- Post training evaluation and feedback assessment;
- Reporting on performance and immediate action.