Content, learning activities, and assessments – of each learning outcome.
There will be a lot of group activities in which participants are able to make individual/collective contributions.
- Various case study modules are available as currently contained in the manual, on-line course and the end test. These will be designed to ensure that the anticipated learning outcomes are achieved in each of the 13 courses.
- Relevant practical exercises will be deployed to assess the YPP participants’ understanding of the modules being deployed. These exercises could intend to reinforce the lessons learnt. (The practical exercises available are those currently contained in the manual, on-line course and the end test)
- Group discussion will be designed to relate the training modules to real life scenarios in the re/insurance industry.
- Networked learning in promoting connectedness among learners.
Classroom Training and Strategic Pedagogy and Methodology:
- Our purpose-driven learning interventions focus both on classroom activities and the outcome of learning that result in improved work place performance of YPP Trainees.
- Our training methodology helps to facilitate an intervention that ensures that learning design aligns with delivery thereby facilitating adequate knowledge and skills transfer.
- Two pedagogic approaches were adopted: expository methods and applications methods.
|Expository methods||Applications methods|
|Case Studies||Working tools|
|Detailed examples||Simulation Exercises/Mock Tests|